Interesting link dealing with London bombings inquest:


Interesting note:   The inquest into the London bombings have now heard that the London ambulance service
deliberately held back crews stationed near the scenes of the atrocities meaning that those injured had to be treated
by paramedics from outside the capital. There were twenty ambulances available on 7th July but only ten were sent
to the scenes of the terrorists attacks on 3 tube trains and a bus. The inquest heard some of the paramedics
complained that they had to watch the events happen on television for more than an hour before being sent to help
survivors. Jason Killens the London ambulance service deputy director of operations said some crews were
deliberately held back in case there were further attacks.

Date posted: 02/21/11

( Rose's note:  At the inquest concerning the London bombings of 2005 there was mentioned that there had been   
prior knowledge of a plan to do exactly that...detonate bombs within London. As you can see here in Diana's     
precis she and Andrew tried to alert the authorities via a media man, Andrew Spedding, who fobbed them off and  
insulted Andrew. Rather than using prudence and considering it something of potential seriousness he instead   
made a joke of it, that joke aimed at Andrew's mental health. Well, Mr. Spedding, no one is laughing now at the
suggestion that bombs went off in London, are they? Seems the "joke" is on you! By the way...are you any relation to
David Spedding, the "big dog" that was with MI6???

Perhaps the information given Mr. Spedding was passed along anyway and it was partly Diana alerting the media that
may have led to the events mentioned in the below article? We cannot be sure, of course, but regardless of that
issue it seems that there is conflicting stories being told and perhaps a potential cover-up that the authorities
did
know something in advance and fobbed it off/covered their own butts as well?  Ahhh...the depth of deception is ever
deepening, is it not?)


Entire article:   
Unanswered questions in London bombings
                                                             By Chris Marsden
                                                             11 July 2005

The Israeli Embassy warning


A third controversial issue is the early report that the Israeli Embassy in London had been informed of a possible
bombing prior to the first explosion.

A report published by the Associated Press (AP) at 12:16 p.m. on July 7, authored by Amy Teibel in Jerusalem,
stated, “British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday’s explosions that they had
received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.”

The article continued: “Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference
in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel
room instead, government officials said....

“Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received
warnings of possible attacks, the official said. He did not say whether British police made any link to the economic
conference.

“The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the nature of his position.”

Within hours, the original Associated Press report had been removed, following denials by Israeli officials in Tel Aviv
and London. But the report had already been taken up by numerous publications internationally. AP replaced its
original article with another, headlined, “Israel ‘Not Warned’ about London Attacks.”

Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom denied that the Embassy received any warnings, saying, “There was no early
information about terrorist attacks.” He told Israel Army radio that Netanyahu had planned to attend an Israeli
corporate investment conference at the Great Eastern hotel near the Liverpool Street subway station, but “after the
first explosion our finance minister received a request not to go anywhere.”

Netanyahu told World Net Daily that reports that he received prior warning about the terror attacks “are entirely
false.... When the first bomb went off, we were departing our hotel. While we were on our way out, the security people
said there was an explosion near the area I was scheduled to speak. They asked us to go back and stay put in our
hotel.”

When he was questioned about the report on Sky News, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair was more
equivocal in his response. He said he could not comment on Israeli reports that their embassy in London had
received a warning phone call from police minutes before the blasts. “Of course, if there had been any kind of
specific warnings we would have dealt with it.... We are not aware of any warning at the moment.”

Stratfor says Israel warned UK


The report also prompted a rebuttal by the intelligence analysis web site Stratfor, which has links to US intelligence
and military authorities and is said to have a number of ex-CIA agents on its payroll. Stratfor denied the AP story, but
then alleged that, in fact, Israel had given the UK prior warning of an attack on London.

Strafor wrote on July 7, “Contrary to original claims that Israel was warned ‘minutes before’ the first attack,
unconfirmed rumours in intelligence circles indicate that the Israeli government actually warned London of the attacks
‘a couple of days’ previous. Israel has apparently given other warnings about possible attacks that turned out to be
aborted operations. The British government did not want to disrupt the G8 summit in Gleneagles, Scotland, or call off
visits by foreign dignitaries to London, hoping this would be another false alarm.

“The British government sat on this information for days and failed to respond. Though the Israeli government is
playing along publicly, it may not stay quiet for long. This is sure to apply pressure on Blair very soon for his failure to
deter this major terrorist attack.”